Two New Square, Feltham, TW14 8HA, Greater London, , South East
Bedfont Lakes is widely recognised as one of Heathrow's most established business parks being less than 5 miles from the M4 and M3 motorways. The park’s close proximity to Heathrow provides its occupiers with direct access to one of the world’s busiest international airports and the arrival of Crossrail in 2019 will further enhance the connectivity to central London with less than a half an hour commute. New Square also benefits from a regular courtesy bus service to Heathrow, Hatton Cross, Feltham station and Staines.
An imposing office HQ, that has been refurbished to a Grade A standard and comprises 137,127 sq ft of accommodation
- Comprehensively refurbished Grade A office accommodation
- Set in 250 acres of parkland
- Reconfigured floorplates to maximise space
- Excellent parking provision
- Full access raised floors
- New metal tiled suspended ceilings
The park's extensive car parking, proximity to Heathrow and numerous amenities have drawn a number of national and international occupiers to Bedfont Lakes. The setting within 250 acres of natural parkland and the views of Bedfont Lakes establish Two New Square as a prominently located HQ building.
Following a full refurbishment and extension of the property, arranged over ground, first and second floors, the accommodation comprises:
- A fully renovated reception area that includes feature lighting and landscaping
- Reconfigured floor plates designed to optimise use of space
- Full-access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with perforated metal tiles
- LG7 compliant lighting
- 4 passenger lifts and 1 goods lift
- Gym facilities
- New WCs and showers
- Four pipe fan coil/ VRV air-conditioning system
- Secure car parking with more than 533 allocated spaces (1:244 sq ft net)
- Extensive, secure cycle rack provision
- On-site estate security
A BREEAM rating of "Excellent" and an EPC rating of B have been achieved through the refurbishment, providing a highly sustainable and cost efficient work place for a future occupier.
Coinciding with the refurbishment of the property the existing tenant renovated and expanded the previous café to create a contemporary and unique space for staff to use.
Bedfont Lakes also has an on-site café and there are also a number of shops and sporting facilities in the local area including championship golf courses Sunningdale and Wentworth. In addition to these there are footpaths, cycle and running tracks around the park and the lake, providing extensive opportunity to use the surrounding parkland.
There is a lease in place until 4th June 2029 with an option to break on the 5th June 2024. There may also be an opportunity to agree terms direct with the landlord, subject to negotiation and covenant.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
£33.00 Per ft²
Average Weighted lease length