14-16 Shankland Road, Greenock, PA15 2NE, Renfrewshire, , Scotland
Inchgreen DryDock is a 31-acre site that offers wide-ranging development opportunities, with the potential to expand to around 50 acres.
The site occupies a prime location on the South Bank of the River Clyde within the Inverclyde region, with road, rail and sea access. Inverclyde has been identified in the National Renewables Infrastructure Plan (NRIP) as a potential offshore renewables site.
In addition to providing ship repair and marine construction facilities, Inchgreen is ideally located to service and support the renewable energy industry in Scotland and further afield. In February 2009, the Crown Estate awarded offshore wind exclusivity agreements, including 3 West of Scotland sites. Inchgreen’s west-coast hub location and facilities are well placed to support these sites.
Inchgreen also enjoys the support of Inverclyde Council and the urban regeneration company, Riverside Inverclyde; a partnership between the Council and Scottish Enterprise supported by the Scottish Government. Further support for the region is likely to be forthcoming following the announcements from the UK and Scottish Governments of £1 billion of investment in Glasgow and the local authorities in the Clyde Valley.
Inchgreen is a first class port facility on the firth of Clyde with a dry dock, repair quay & extensive development land
- Operational dry dock, berthing quay and adjoining land with road, rail and sea access
- One of Scotland's largest dry docks, 305m long by 45m wide
- Repair quay 390m long, with a minimum water depth of 7.5m, capable of increasing to a dredged depth of 9m
- Berthage and direct access to the deep water channel in the Firth of the Clyde
- Existing warehouse accommodation extending to 27,000 sq ft
- Potential to develop up to 200,000 sq ft
- In close proximity to the A8/M8 road network connecting to Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow city centre
- Immediate links to Peel Ports' purpose built container facilities at Greenock Ocean Terminal, two miles east
- Facilities suitable for a variety of uses in addition to established uses of ship repairing and marine construction
- Flexible lease terms
Each party to bear their own legal costs in respect of any transaction.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease for a term to be agreed between the parties.