Lancashire Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR26 6TZ, Leicestershire, , East Midlands
Situated to the South of Preston and on the outskirts of Leyland, Lancashire Business Park is just two miles from Junction 29 of the M6 motorway, at its inter-section with the M61 and M65 motorways. The Irish Sea Ports of Liverpool and Heysham can be reached in under an hour's drive and Manchester International Airport, Liverpool John Lennon and Blackpool Airport, are all accessible in under 45 minutes. West Coast main line services are provided close by in Preston with access to a fast Inter City Service to London, Birmingham and Scotland.
83775.00 — 168254.00 ft2
(7782.95 — 15631.32 m2)
Lancashire Business Park is one of the North West's premier business locations.
The established business estate is one of the largest single ownership parks of its kind in the North West. The 130 acre complex has benefited from a substantial investment in buildings and infrastructure to create a modern high quality business environment. It has been extended with the provision of two new modern high bay industrial/logistic units, capable of subdivision if required.
The site boasts a central Lancashire location in Leyland, near Preston, with easy access to the M6, M65 and M61motorways which enables you to be in Preston in 10 minutes and Manchester or Warrington in 30 minutes. As our tenant, you could enjoy the advantages of a great location and facilities onsite including:
- A 24/7 secure environment, with perimeter fence, CCTV cameras, manned security lodge and barrier controlled entry system outside of normal business hours.
- A fully controlled, high quality working environment, with well maintained landscaping, access roads and utilities.
- Comprehensive facilities management provided, including reception and mail facility.
- Free parking and ample loading areas for deliveries.
- Meeting rooms available.
- Strategically located two miles from M6/M61/M65 intersection.
- Large, flexible local labour pool.
- Access to a range of business support initiatives.
We are currently developing new, high quality Industrial/Logistics Units in three phases:
PHASE 1 READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Two adjoining units of c. 168,000 sqft, which are capable of subdivision from 76,553 sqft or can be linked
to create a unit of 336,646 sqft.
PHASE 2 BUILD TO SUIT
60,000 sqft (5,574 sqm), with potential for sub division into two self contained units of circa 30,000 sqft (2,787 sqm).
PHASE 3 BUILD TO SUIT
50,000 sqft (4,650 sqm), - capable of sub division into 8 self contained units from circa 5,000 sqft (465 sqm).