Unit 3 Premier Park, Trafford Park, M17 1GA
Unit 3 Premier Park, Trafford Park, M17 1GA, Greater Manchester, , North West
The estate is centrally located being within close proximity to Media City and Old Trafford whilst benefiting from easy access to Manchester City Centre as well as junctions 9/10 of the M60 motorway.
New industrial / warehouse unit located at Trafford Park
Comprising over 200,000 sq ft within 21 units, Premier Park offers the most modern multi-let industrial estate within Trafford Park and benefits from the following:
- New build accommodation
- 8m eaves height
- 2 level access loading doors
- 24/7 on-site security, CCTV & gatehouse
- High quality new build industrial/warehouse units that are energy efficient with low maintenance costs.
- 2 Electronically operated, sectional up and over loading doors that are 5m high x 3.5m wide.
- 8m clear eaves height to the underside of haunch.
- New LED warehouse lights.
- The warehouse floor slab has a floor loading of 40 kN/m2 and a single leg point load of 80 kN/m2.
- 10% office content to be constructed at first floor if required.
- B1(c), B2 and B8 permitted use.
- 24 car parking spaces.
+44 (0)161 672 7321
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.