1-7 Conference Square, Edinburgh, EH3 8LL, Midlothian, , Scotland
Exchange Crescent is surrounded by all that Scotland's capital has to offer. There is extensive pedestrian access from Festival Square to the east and Conference Square to the west or via a footbridge over the West Approach Road into Rutland Square and Shandwick Place beyond. The building is undoubtedly well placed to take advantage of all the major bus routes via Shandwick Place, Princes Street and Lothian Road and there are over 2,000 public car parking spaces within easy walking distance.
6555.00 — 64882.00 ft2
(608.97 — 6027.74 m2)
Exchange Crescent has an enviable position in the heart of Edinburgh's Financial Exchange District.
- Grade A specifcation
- Largest available floorplate in city centre
- Flexible lease terms
- Superb car parking ratio
Exchange Crescent was completed in 2000 and consists of 7 storeys of flexible high quality open plan office accommodation with assoicated secure parking at basement level.
The Grade A accommodation has been finished to the highest specifcation, including:
- 7x 16 person OTIS passenger lifts in central cores plus a further 4 lifts at the east and west circulation cores
- Metal raised access floor with 150mm clear void
- high quality 600mm x 600mm aluminium perforated metal ceiling tiles
- Lighting is provided by modular recessed flourescent light fittings
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- High quality male and female toilet facilities on each floor
- Changing rooms, incorporating showers and lockers in 7 Exchange Crescent
- CCTV security system
- Building Management System for mechanical plant
- Dual power supply with 2 No 11kV electricity supplies
The following accommodation is available:
||12,066 sq ft
||13,821 sq ft
||31,364 sq ft
||7,631 sq ft
||64,882 sq ft
||1,282 sq ft
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or on a floor by floor basis.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Average Weighted lease length
Sub-leases available until July 2031