Orchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2HS, Midlothian, , Scotland
Orchard Brae House is located on Queensferry Road, a main arterial route accessing Edinburgh city centre. Conveniently situated 10 minutes walk from the city's West End, Orchard Brae House benefits from 14 bus services adjacent to the building. The location is extremely well connected to all parts of the city via Edinburgh's extensive public transport network.
1470.00 — 21311.00 ft2
(136.56 — 1979.85 m2)
Orchard Brae House is an iconic landmark building providing quality fully refurbished open plan office space.
- Cool, crisp and modern refurbishment
- Contemporary entrance and great first impression
- 85% of staff within 4 desks of a window
- Office space flooded with natural light
Orchard Brae House has undergone a major refurbishment to provide high quality office space on all levels.
The high quality specifcation includes:
- new reception area, lift lobbies and central staircase
- new male, female WC's on every floor
- new shower facilities on every floor
- 3x refurbished 20 person (1,600kg) lifts
- Virtually column free open plan space
- New metal raised access floor with bus bar system
- New metal tile suspended ceiling
- New lighting in the spirit of LG7
- Access control system with proximity readers
- New VRF air conditioning system
- Designed to 1 person per 10sqm for M&E and toilets
- DDA compliant
- Secure storage on Level 1
- Secure cycle storage on Level 1
- 203 car parking spaces - 1 space per 522 sq.ft.
- New cafe on Level 3 run by Galway Gourmet
The following suites are available:
||4,979 sq ft
||4,992 sq ft
||7,466 sq ft
||3,874 sq ft
||21,311 sq ft
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
Strictly by appointment through either of the joint agents.
£15.50 Per ft²