Unit A Latchmore Park, Lowfields Road, Leeds, LS12 6DN, West Yorkshire, , Yorkshire & Humberside
The property is located on the established Latchmore Industrial Estate. The estate is accessed off Lowfields Road which connects to the Leeds ring road and Junctions 1 and 3 of the M621, via the A62 Gelderd Road. The M621 in turn provides access to the M1, M62 and national motorway network. Leeds city centre is 2 miles to the east.
Industrial Unit with Secure Yard and Offices
- Warehouse of steel portal frame with clear height of 5.24m
- Painted concrete floor
- Brick and blockwork painted walls
- 10% transucent light panels and sodium pod lighting
- Gas and 3 phase power
- Warehouse WC's
- Two storey office with kitchen and WC facilities
- Offices redecorated and recarpeted
The subject property is a detached single storey industrial unit with ancillary offices. It is constructed on a steel portal frame with a solid concrete floor , brickwork elevations and profile sheet roof incorporating translucent roof lights.
The property is accessed via 4 full height loading doors and a serviced by a large, secure yard to the front which incorporates car parking.