90 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6DP, Somerset, , South West
90 Victoria Street is prominently located on Victoria Street approximately 600m from Temple Meads Railway Station. As an established business district Victoria Street is the main route through the city centre linking to Queen Square and Cabot Circus. As well as providing excellent access to public transport, there are two hotels and various restaurants and shops nearby.
5076.00 — 11576.00 ft2
(471.57 — 1075.44 m2)
Detached office set within its own secure site in prime office area
- Newly refurbished
- Close to Bristol Temple Meads railway station
- Close to local amenities including restaurants, bars and shops
- Secure on site car park for 18 vehicles
90 Victoria Street is a detached office building contained within its own site with two secure gated car parks accessed via Church lane. A modern building, the property provides high quality open plan space over four floors which are accessed via two lifts.
- New ground floor reception
- Doubled glazed windows
- Comfort cooling/heating
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Recessed LG compliant lighting
The property benefits from:-
- Separate male and female WCs are located on each floor
- Shower facilities located on the first floor
- 18 secure on site car parking spaces
The property has been measured in accordance RICS Code of Measuring Practice (Sixth Edition) as follows:-
|| sq ft
|| sq m
The accommodation is available either as a whole or floor by floor on a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease/s by way of a service charge for a term of yeras to be agreed.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
£24.00 Per ft²