Kew Retail Park, Southport Road, Southport , PR8 5RG
Ref No. JLLATC68680
Kew Retail Park, Southport Road, Southport , PR8 5RG, Merseyside, North West
- Prominent retail park investment opportunity.
- Located in Southport in an established out of town retail hub.
- Southport is the 11th most populous town in north west England and 44% of the catchment population fall within the most affluent Acorn Groups.
- Wide bulky goods planning permission.
- The property is let on eight FRI leases producing a total income of £810,237 pa, with a weighted average unexpired term of 8.22 years to expiry and 7.17 years to breaks.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £9,000,000 (Nine Million Pounds) for this freehold interest, subject to contract. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 8.44%, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.68%.
Retail - Warehouse, Retail - Out of Town
+44 (0) 20 7087 5376
+44 (0)207 399 5371
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.