Former Littlewoods Premises, Newhouse Farm Industrial Estate , Mathern, Chepstow, NP16 6UD, Gwent, , Wales
Newhouse Park is situated alongside Junction 2 of the M48 Motorway and immediately adjacent to the Severn Bridge which provides direct access to the M4/M5 interchange approximately 6 miles to the east. Chepstow is situated 1 mile north and provides local amenities. Cardiff is approximately 33 miles to the west and Bristol 12 miles to the south east. The Estate is therefore well positioned to service both South Wales and the South West of England and occupiers on the Estate include; Asda, B&Q and Christian Salvesen.
TO LET - Detached distribution centre situated within a site of 6.75 acres, steel portal frame construction with a twin apex roof
The detached regional distribution centre occupies a secure site of approximately 2.73 ha (6.75 acres). Constructed in 1980 for Littlewoods, the unit benefits from the following features:
- 2 bay, steel portal frame construction with 8m minimum eaves height
- Sprinkler system and gas fired central heating throughout
- Security controlled access
- Surface level loading on front and rear elevations
- Dock level ramps installed
- Covered loading bays to front and rear elevations
- Single storey offices with staff canteen
- Prominent position at the entrance to Newhouse Park
The property has the following approximate gross internal area:
|Loading Bays and Ancillary Areas
|Offices / Canteen
The property is held under a long term Lease on full repairing and insuring terms, incorporating five yearly rent reviews. A flexible Lease proposal can be provided to meet the specific requirements of an occupier, including an in-going incentives package.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.