Haymarket 5, Edinburgh , EH3 8DT
Haymarket 5, Haymarket Terrace , Edinburgh, EH3 8DT, Midlothian, , Scotland
tHe will change the centre of gravity creating a new prime commercial location in the centre of Edinburgh. The Haymarket's strategic position makes it one of the most accessible business locations in Edinburgh, if not Scotland. As a major hub for Scotland, Edinburgh has quick and easy links to all UK and International destinations. The Haymarket is a stone's throw from Edinburgh's main shopping areas and surrounded by a wide selection of amenities. Haymarket station, 2 tram stops and 5 bus routes are within close proximity.
10796.00 — 91201.00 ft2
(1002.98 — 8472.85 m2)
The beautifully distinctive tHe 5 sits prominently overlooking Haymarket Junction, providing floorplates of approx. 14,500 sq ft.
- Natural stone features combined with a curtain walling system incorporating full height double glazed windows
- Private roof terrace
- Fully glazed structural revolving door
- Dramatic seven storey atrium incorporating a high quality bespoke reception and waiting area
- CCTV, swipe control/intercom pass control for security gates, 24 hour access
- Designed to offer efficient open plan office accommodaiton with minimal columns increasing space planning options
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height in all office aras with 120mm clear raised access floor, metal suspended ceiling tiles incorporating LED lighting to the equivalent of LG7
- Feature increased floor to ceiling height on 7th floor
- Building Energy Management System to ensure efficient use of heating/cooling and lighting systems
- Comfort cooling and heating provided by an efficient VRF system
- Shower facilities, female, male and accessible toilets on all levels finished to a high standard
- 3 high speed destination control passenger lifts serving all floors
- Secure underground parking with motorcycle and cycle spaces. Additional spaces from the car park operators
- 4+1 Kn/m2 floor loading throughout all office areas
- Services capacity of 1:8m2
- Capacity for tenant plant and generator
- Comprehensive management approach for the whole development
+44(0)131 202 5186
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.