50 Lothian Road, Edinburgh , EH3 9BY
50 Lothian Road, Edinburgh, EH3 9BY, Midlothian, , Scotland
50 Lothian Road is located in the heart of the Exchange District, Edinburgh's key office location. Nearby occupiers include Standard Life, Lloyds Banking Group, Aberdeen Asset Management, Scottish Widows, BlackRock, Anderson Strathern, KPMG and Deloitte. The Edinburgh International Conference Centre is only a few minutes' walk from the property.
Lothian Road is home to numerous amenities such as bars, cafes and restaurants. Additionally, the key shopping locations of Princes Street and George Street are a short walk away.
The property benefits from excellent transport links as Lothian Road is served by several bus services. Haymarket and Waverley train stations are both within walking distance and there is a tram stop nearby on Shandwick Place providing easy access to Edinburgh Airport. Several large public car parks are also available in the vicinity.
Penthouse suite in one of Edinburgh's most prominent office buildings.
- High quality open plan office accommodation
- Comprehensive refurbishment
- Outstanding views of the city and Edinburgh Castle
- 6 Basement car parking spaces
- Open plan office accommodation within the penthouse accomodation in one of Edinburgh's most prestigious buildings
- Exceptional Castle and 360 degree views including the Pentland Hills
- Ability to accommodate your requirement on one floor
- The premises will be comprehensively refurbished to provide Grade A office accommodation including new air conditioning and light fittings
- Office accommodation extending to 13,710 sq ft and will have the benefit of 6 basement car parking spaces
- Opportunity to incorporate the tenants' fit out within the Landlord's Cat A works
- Prominent entrance and a generous full height reception
- 24 x 7 access and security
- Ladies, gents and accessible toilets
- Bike storage and showers
The current lease expires in April 2017, following which we propose to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment of the accommodation. The accommodation could be available for your clients by Summer 2017 at the earliest.
+44(0)131 202 5186
+44(0)131 202 5174
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.