Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5EZ, Midlothian, , Scotland
Rosebery House sits at Edinburgh's main transport hub with unrivalled links throughout the city. The key transport links include; mainline rail, tram, local bus and airport bus links.
Rosebery House sits at a key transport hub and offers occupiers open plan space on flexible terms at a competitive level.
- Locate your business at Edinburgh's transport hub
Rosebery House provides a total of 66,793 sq.ft. over lower ground, ground and 3 upper levels with secure car parking on-site.
The specification includes;
- Attractive entrance with commissionaire
- 2x 8 person passenger lifts serving all floors
- Male & female toilet facilities and shower facilities on every level
- Suspended ceiling incorporating VDU compatible lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Mechanical ventilation )a/c can be installed subject to an increase in rent)
- Double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- CCTV security system
Each floor is capable of sub-division and a variety of suites can be created to suit exact size requirements. The available accommodation is as follows:
|Lower Ground Floor
||6,777 sq ft
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor basis.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Average Weighted lease length
Until July 2021