Ravens Court, Brewery Lane, Bridgend, CF31 4AP, Mid Glamorgan, , Wales
The property is located on Brewery Lane, in Bridgend Town Centre. Nearby amenities include the main retail centre and public car parks as well as Bridgend bus and railway stations being within a 5 minute walk.
Access from the M4 is either via J36 via the A4061 or J35 and the A473 into the town centre. Bridgend provides an ideal location to access the South and West Wales, being approximately 20 minutes to Cardiff and 30 minutes to Swansea by car.
Modern Town Centre Offices to Let
The building is arranged as two wings, over ground and first floors, around a central service core, which also contains break out and office areas to the rear of the central core.
The specification comprises the following:
- Designated two storey reception area
- Existing fit-out, including open plan, break-out, meeting, training and comms rooms
- VRF comfort cooling/heating system
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Raised access carpeted floors
- Double glazing
- Passenger lift (13 person capacity)
- Male/Female and disables WC's
- Shower facilities on both floors
- Intercom system linked to the car park barrier, front entrance and each wing
|First - Wing 4
|First - Wing 3
|First - Contral
|Ground - Wing 2
|Ground - Wing 1
|Ground - Central (inc reception)
The building provides car parking for 45 cars, which is secured via a barrier access and intercom system.
The property is available on an effective Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed. Full terms are available on application.