45 Leith Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3AT, Midlothian, , Scotland
Testament to its covetable location, The Cube already counts numerous corporate big hitters amongst its neighbours including world leading financial institutions such as RBS, Standard Life Investments, Aberdeen Asset Management and Baillie Gifford, along with ground breaking organizations Microsoft, Amazon and Rockstar. The building is only a 2 minute walk from Waverley Station and a short distance to Edinburgh Bus Station. It sits adjacent to Greenside Place public car park with over 1,000 spaces. There are also numerous hotels, shops, gyms, restaurants and bars on the doorstep including The Balmoral Hotel & John Lewis.
The Cube is an iconic office development providing Grade A open plan office space with a striking 5 storey entrance atrium.
The Cube has been designed to achieve high standards in energy performance and has been finished to an exceptionally high standard.
- High quality reception and waiting area
- Two 13 person passenger lifts
- Male, female and disabled toilets
- 4 showers
- 24 hour security, CCTV and swipe card access
- Metal raised access floor with 150mm clear void
- 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Sensor controlled LG7 compliant lighting
- Water and drainage connections for installation of kitchen facilities by an occupier
- Secure basement car park - 5 spaces available
- BREEAM Rating - Excellent
The following accommodation is available:
||12,740 sq ft
|| 5 car spaces
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease.
Strictly by appointment.
£27.00 Per ft²